Seeking Prayers Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Dear God I pray for Your Divine Mercy and Grace. YOU know what is going on in my life God. God only YOU can provide me with divine intervention in what is going on in my life. I am losing hope. Please help me. Please continue to pray for me.  With love and gratitude I pray. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request your prayers regarding my college fees. By God's grace, I am pursuing my Master of Divinity, but I am currently facing financial challenges in paying the remaining fees. I believe that God is our Provider, and I trust Him to make a way where there seems to be no way. Please pray...
Replies
13
Views
270
I'm seeking prayer for a softened heart. My heart is hardened. I don't have godly sorrow nor a hatred for sin as I should. I don't seem to have conviction over sin but I would like to have all of these things. There's also demons physically wrapped around my head and body squeezing and digging...
Replies
12
Views
175
Jesus master LORD I pray to be approved and accepted to be a USA Citizenship I pray my LORD and to have my Uncontested D Father let me finish all my task and homework today and be great at the guitar to start my own Christian rock band in JESUS name amen AMEN
Replies
8
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,009
Messages
16,805,828
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom