Secret Of Success....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
The Secret of Success is given in Joshua 1:5-9. Read it. Meditate upon these scriptures. Joshua accepted Moses' place of leadership without misgivings. God's will for him was his will, and Joshua did not hesitate. To go "all out" for God was already habitual with him; it is the unfailing prerequisite of eternal success.



Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word by meditating on Your Word day and night. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hear only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the one who sent me this prayer. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!



Obey God & You Shall Be Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister





Joshua 1:5-9 (NKJV)….. 5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you……6 Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them…7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. ….. 8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success…... 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”
 
Lord We Pray for ###, Lord she is being very helpful to the young, couples and even older people. Let her leadership be recognized and let her counsel all who are in distress, Lord Bless her abundantly with wisdom and good health, let no day be lost for her services are valuable in the present world, we are praying for her... grant her all success in everything she does...

Praying in JESUS name - AMEN
 
praying for thankfulness of this true leader in Christ and for all she does here on this website. Thanks be to God and His Spirit. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A NEW PLACE HOME 2 LIVE IN SECRET & A SECOND JOB IN SECRET WHERE I FONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HATERS JEALOUS DEMONS USING PSYCHIC DARK BLACK MAGIC AGAINST ME MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS GREATLYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
11
Views
200
I get a new home in secret a new name Urgently in secret greatlyy life in I get a ride to my new job by someone else other then ### Satan Lucifer shite crew he has they have nothing of mine my moms my 3 Offsprings our pets to keep destroy dezsingrste greatly ever again I have uncommon favor in...
Replies
9
Views
213
I GET A NEW PLACE TO LIVE WHERE I CAN FIND MY BELONGINGS TO GET READY URGENTLY NORMALLY..BIND AND REBUKE ALL OF ### HASS HOES START WITH ### HE SCREAMED THRU MY SOUL FOR ### ### THERES SO MANY GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET MY SOUL SET FREE FROM TOXIC DEMONS EHO ARE JESLOUS OF ME GREATLYYYYY ### ### ###...
Replies
9
Views
417
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,210
Messages
16,808,113
Members
650,621
Latest member
Sleurfanvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom