Save My Marriage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vakat

Guest
Praying nonstop for months that God will soften my husband's heart & heal our marriage. Our ### yr old son prays too. I cry everyday because my husband won't talk to me & is seeking a divorce/full custody because he said I wasn't around enough when I was caring for my elderly mom (who died right before he filed) & not giving the family 100%! So NOT true! He has been so angry & upset with me lately. Please pray for truth, justice & God's divine intervention because I'm heartbroken and want us whole!!
 
Dear Sister in Christ, We Pray for Your Needs... God shall be on your side and do justice.... we pray for Your present situation be favoured and you shall regain your happiness and restore your marriage...

Lord We humbly request you to restore marriage of your child and ### is worried about the future of her child.. let them all rejoice in your holy name and your holy name be honoured throughout their lives... Touch their hearts and make them understand all their decisions are Godly and nothing can come in between... Praying in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Father, my friend is seeing you for your help, plz speak to this friend and her husband, bring back them to your path, father destroy all efforts of satan who is trying to separate them. Remove all the conflicts between this lovely couple and their families too. Jesus bring back joy, peace in their lives... do miracles in their lives and pour showers of blessing on them... I thank you Jesus for answering my prayers... in your powerful name I pray
 
Father, I pray that you work in both ### and ###'s heart that they both may see things the way you want them to see them. Please father you know both their hearts change them where you see things need changed..soften ###'s heart and where there is anger fill it with your love! I pray for reconciliation for this marriage let the holy spirit work in their hearts! Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come crying to all you faithful to help me in my dire need to save my marriage from separation. Help my wife to get rid of whatever fear and anger she has towards continuing in this relationship and bring me home now. Help her to see doubt and regret in her decisions. I repent for my part in...
Replies
12
Views
243
First I know the power of prayer. I thank everyone that has put this site together. I love my wife and she loves me. She had a serious neck/back injury. During this time she was under influence of strong pain medication and it made her push me away though I never left her. Surgery is over she...
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,727
Members
649,500
Latest member
Ashoormaorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom