Salary insufficient

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This Sunday i went for an interview for credit analyst vacancy in One MNC company interview went well finance manager discussed salary and other benefits, incentives, annual bonus and many other things about the company. Its going to be 4 days since I gave interview he told that salary we will...
Replies
11
Views
178
New fulfilling job with great coworkers and boss(es). Tripled salary. Increasing salary. Fullfilled life. Using my gits, skills, talents for my joy and profit. Being happy, alive, fullfilled. THIS WHOLE YEAR 2025 AND BEYOND.
Replies
9
Views
254
We have just completed our annual cycle of performance reviews at work, and I am praying that I get a salary increment to BWP###,###.## for my contribution to the law firm I have worked for for over ### years. I pray that when the decision makers convene to make decisions on salary adjustments...
Replies
8
Views
667
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom