Safety, Protection and favor

We continue to lift you and ### up in prayer, pleading for God's hedge of protection to surround you both, especially when riding the bus, visiting stores and restaurants, and particularly for ### at work. We ask God to grant you both favor and blessings in every situation you encounter. We are grateful that you have allowed us to intercede on your behalf and stand in agreement with you in prayer, Jesus name.

If you have seen God's hand in these areas since our last interaction, we would be delighted to hear your praise report, so we can all rejoice together. If you feel the need for continued or continued prayer, please do not hesitate to share an update, and we will persist in praying with you and for your needs. Our desire is that God continues to bless you richly as you seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ, Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We would like to request prayer for healing and safety, protection. We give thanks unto the Lord, for being there for us through the trials and tribulations we're facing these days. Continue prayer for all our health issues to be resolved, and we continue to have good results, in Jesus' name we...
Replies
5
Views
288
Pls pray for me & my ###'s safety, good health & for overflowing blessings. Pls pray that I excel in my job. Pls pray that ### is healed fr her sickness...PLS PRAY for my ###'s mental health & peace of mind. PLS pray for my ###'s health, more businesses this year & onwards. PLS pray for my...
Replies
9
Views
307
I am still having issues with my vehicle and im hoping It is just a bad battery and im going to get it jumped off so I can get to the store to get a new battery hoping thats all it is and I can get back to work. I need to get back to work. I need favor and protection to be able to drive to the...
Replies
12
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,693
Messages
16,802,317
Members
650,204
Latest member
Giliyford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom