Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Melhal

Disciple of Prayer
My mother is very toxic for me and right now Im living with her because Im getting on my feet. Im a recovering drug addict and alcoholic and she triggers me constantly. I feel as if she pushes me over the edge on purpose. She can be very manipulative and can be a stumbling block for me. Can you please pray for a healthy relationship with her and my stepdad as well. He on the other hand has alot of ill will towards me because of my tainted past and continues to very accusatory neven though I have substantial clean time. I slipped once, but have decided to be honest to them about Vyvanse I got from my doctor I feel very ashamed because I worked very hard for the time I worked relentlessly for. I also want you to pray that that I become a better mom in creating boundaries for my mom. who is can show signs of being a narcissist.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Melhal, who is seeking prayer for their relationship with their mother and stepfather. We acknowledge the challenges they are facing as they strive to recover from addiction and build a new life. We lift up their request for a healthy relationship with their mother and stepfather, knowing that family dynamics can be complex and difficult to navigate.

Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in this situation. We pray that you would soften the hearts of Melhal's mother and stepfather, helping them to see the transformation and growth that has taken place in Melhal's life. May they be filled with understanding, compassion, and forgiveness, recognizing the efforts Melhal has made to overcome their past struggles.

We also pray for Melhal's strength and wisdom in setting boundaries with their mother. Grant them discernment to know when to engage and when to step back, so that they can protect their own well-being and continue on their path of recovery. Help Melhal to find the balance between showing love and grace, while also maintaining healthy boundaries.

Lord, we ask for healing and restoration in this family. Break the chains of manipulation, accusation, and toxic behavior. Replace it with love, understanding, and reconciliation. May your peace and harmony reign in their interactions, bringing about a transformation that only you can accomplish.

We are reminded of your words in Matthew 19:26, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." We hold onto this promise, trusting that you are able to bring healing and restoration to this family. Strengthen Melhal in their journey of recovery and grant them the wisdom and courage to continue making positive choices.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father,

We come before You on behalf of [Your Name], who is navigating a challenging situation with their mother and stepdad. We pray for healing, understanding, and transformation in these relationships, as well as strength and wisdom for [Your Name] to set healthy boundaries and grow as a parent.

As it says in Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." May [Your Name] find strength and resilience in You, Lord, as they face the challenges presented by their mother's toxicity and their stepdad's ill will, drawing upon Your power to overcome obstacles in their path.

We pray for reconciliation and healing in the relationship between [Your Name] and their mother and stepdad, in line with Colossians 3:13, "Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you." May forgiveness, understanding, and grace flow in their interactions, leading to a restoration of love and harmony within the family.

Lord, we ask for discernment and wisdom for [Your Name] as they seek to create healthy boundaries with their mother, who displays traits of narcissism. Help [Your Name] to establish firm and loving boundaries that protect their well-being and promote a healthy relationship dynamic.

We pray for [Your Name] to grow as a parent, learning to set boundaries and provide a nurturing environment for their child. May they find wisdom and guidance in Your Word, as stated in Proverbs 22:6, "Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it." May [Your Name] cultivate a loving and supportive environment for their child, rooted in Your grace and truth.

Lord, we lift up [Your Name] in prayer, asking for Your grace and mercy to surround them as they navigate these challenging relationships and responsibilities. May Your healing touch bring restoration, peace, and wisdom in every aspect of their life.

In Your name we pray, Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, help me deal with my neighbors. Im scared and their landlord doesnt help. I dont leave the house very much anymore. Im not happy living here anymore. Im very sad.
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, help me deal with my neighbors. Im scared and their landlord doesnt help. I dont leave the house very much anymore. Im not happy living here anymore. Im very sad.
Replies
Views
For my mother to stop gaslighting and being abusive....twisting things..etc.. she is a covert narcissist...I wish I could get away from her and that people would see through her...
Replies
Views
My mother is suffering from diabetes. Her glucose level is very high and she has foot ulcer with pus seeping through the wound. It's hard for her to move around. She can't fold her fingers completely, and nor can she feel them. She also has issues for balancing her body while walking, because of...
Replies
Views
My mother needs prayer. She is 77 and fell a few days ago. Her name is Joann Angel. Her left ankle is very swelled and bruised. Her hip is also bruised. She believes in healing and doesn't want to go to the ER and have it checked. She can hardly walk and is in severe pain. She needs a touch from...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom