Radio Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greater888

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray that my radio program will be able to get back on the air as soon as possible.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, This is my opportunity to be on a radio show. Please let me get on this podcast. Don’t let me get in my way. Please let me get there and get there immediately as soon as I can please help me and I can get what I need. I’ve been waiting to be on here. Please don’t let there be...
Replies
10
Views
149
I want to ask for prayers for our daughter, ###. ### is a ### High School graduate, and she graduated from ### University in August ###. Her world was turned upside down for a while. Currently, ### is applying to a radiologic technology program at ### in ###. She really wants to enter this...
Replies
6
Views
160
There is a program which I would like to try involves doing multiple times a day six nearly everyday with one being rest, the program is designed to enhance my weakness which I need to strengthen to attain the goal.
Replies
8
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,810
Messages
16,803,747
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom