Rachael texted me and she told me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I told to pray and keep praying and promised her that I would ask for prayers everywhere I could and I'd try to find a prayer chain. Please pray for the Lord to guide the surgeons' hand and to let her be filled with God's peace.
Replies
6
Views
239
Please pray a firm boundary line against Baal. He has no right to come near my family. He has already been defeated. I rebuke him in the all powerful name of Jesus Christ. Baal has no authority over me nor my family. I send Baal back from where he came. I pray for that witch to have a personal...
Replies
7
Views
276
Please pray for ###! She texted me yesterday told me that she is sick with severe episode of viral meningitis! She has Mollaret’s Syndrome. This is her ###th episode of meningitis since ###. I texted her this morning but she didn’t respond back! She still not feeling better! Currently since...
Replies
9
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,246
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom