Purification Of Senses & Forgiveness To Myself & Growing Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter legrega
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

legrega

Guest
I am in mental hospital. My problems are: regular getting up NOT sleeping during the day and losing weight and giving up pornography and masturbation.
 
In Jesus Name I pray:

Lord please bless ### to overcome all problems and addictions. Help ### to forgive self and live a life of happiness. In Jesus Name I pray.

Amen!
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask you to awaken your child from these problems. Awaken him to the new life and resurrection power that Jesus Christ has won for Him from the cross. Quicken his mind beyond measure. Renew a right spirit within him and strengthen him with Your strength. Give him divine revelations of Jesus Christ the Savior of his soul, and quicken his spirit to experience the newness of his saved life! In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
 
Lord forgive this person help them to achieve personal goals. Amen.
default_deadhorse.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you right now to ask for your guidance and to teach me how to live in spirit and truth, I also ask for your forgiveness and strength lord to overcome the struggles I am dealing with, I pray for transformation lord with your love and the freedom of forgiveness, lord...
Replies
10
Views
717
Please pray for me. Growing up I was always victimized and bullied. As a young adult I remember sitting up in bed out of a sleep and think of things that were done to me... Later in life thoughts would cycle all the time. I have learned to forgive and now let things go. Now as an older adult I...
Replies
7
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,133
Messages
16,807,551
Members
650,572
Latest member
Gwuitargate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom