Provide For God's Purpose

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adam

Guest
MY LORD, I PRAY THAT YOU ARE THE ALMIGHTY GOD, I BELIEVE YOU WILL PROVIDE FOR ME AN ORGANIZATION FOR MY MISSION, IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
I thank you Lord for listening and answering to our prayers..amen
 
Lord, I stand in total agreement with this prayer....IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.

I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. God is opening up doors of opportunity that no one can close. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, grant me grace to flee from sexual lust and walk in holiness. Purify my thoughts, guard my heart, and strengthen me against temptation. Help me walk in Your purpose and revise my life goals according to Your will. Give me the spirit of discernment in every area of my life, so I may...
Replies
8
Views
161
Father, I ask for the anointing of ### for wisdom in stewardship, ### for understanding and discernment, and ### for diligence and faithful provision. Empower me economically with integrity and grace, opening doors of opportunity and establishing the work of my hands. “As for you, be strong and...
Replies
10
Views
165
Please pray for me, -For purity -For God's purpose to manifest fully in my life. -To hear His voice clearly concerning each step of the way -For Manifestation of His power
Replies
7
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom