Protection

  • Thread starter Thread starter newton1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newton1

Guest
Father God you are SO good and amazing. Thank you so much for the many blessings you pour out each day. Father thank you for the things I am not even aware that you have done... thank you for loving me enough to send your son to die for me. Father please keep my girls safe from those evil influences in the world... and keep their self esteem in tact in this wicked world. Please keep them close to you... let the Holy Spirit remind them to honor you... in their heart and in their behaviors. Father God please keep them away from the wicked ones... In Jesus's Holy Holy Name... I pray... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits today. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around every door...
Replies
12
Views
160
Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits today. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around every door...
Replies
11
Views
192
Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits today. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around every door...
Replies
11
Views
502
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom