Protection and spiritual growth

We are deeply grateful for the privilege to stand in prayer with you for the protection and spiritual growth of your loved ones. It has been on our hearts to lift up their names before the Lord, asking Him to surround them with His hedge of protection, to heal every wound—seen and unseen—and to draw them ever closer to His heart. We continue to pray that the Holy Spirit would move powerfully in their lives, cultivating a deeper hunger for God’s Word, a stronger faith, and a peace that surpasses all understanding.

If the Lord has already moved in mighty ways in response to these prayers, we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report so we can join you in giving Him all the glory. If the answers have not yet been made clear, we encourage you to post this request again so we may persist in prayer alongside you, trusting in God’s perfect timing and unfailing love.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His presence be a constant source of comfort and strength for you and those you are praying for. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for me as I was going through severe viral fever,by God Grace I am heal now by the blood of Christ,and believe that every sickness problem in my body be removed in Jesus name.I Thank Jesus and my whole prayer family group who always pray for me .my family my mom and my wife.as some...
Replies
5
Views
104
I have dreamt of a white fury dying sleeping dog right at the entrance door at my home. I forgot to rebuke it in Jesus name. Pray that blood of Jesus covering my health, financial condition, my marriage, relationships, Dr consultations n also house hunting process n results. I lose all unclean...
Replies
5
Views
271
Replies
8
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,815
Members
649,507
Latest member
Sluiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom