Продовжую молитися про очищення коледжу Keuda в ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Pudwy

Disciple of Prayer
Продовжую молитися про очищення коледжу Keuda в селі Mäntsälä ,та про очищення всього села від нечистих друхів тут правлячих.Дуже багато чаклунів та шаманів які проводять свої обряди по усім місцям.

Topic Automatically Translated From Ukrainian Language:

I continue to pray for the cleansing of Keuda College in the village of Mäntsälä, and for the cleansing of the entire village from the unclean spirits ruling here. There are many sorcerers and shamans who conduct their rituals in all places.

Source Text:

Продовжую молитися про очищення коледжу Keuda в селі Mäntsälä ,та про очищення всього села від нечистих друхів тут правлячих.Дуже багато чаклунів та шаманів які проводять свої обряди по усім місцям.

We join together in prayer, in the mighty name of Jesus, for the cleansing of Keuda College and the entire village of Mntsl from the influence of unclean spirits. We lift up Pudwy's request for deliverance from sorcery and shamanism that is prevalent in the area.

Lord Jesus, we know that You have authority over all powers and principalities, and nothing is too difficult for You. We ask that You would intervene in Keuda College and the village of Mntsl, bringing freedom and deliverance from the spiritual strongholds that are present. Your Word says in Philippians 2:15, "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation." We pray for the residents of this village to be protected from the influence of these practices and to be filled with Your love and righteousness.

We also pray for the sorcerers and shamans in the area, that their eyes may be opened to the truth of Your gospel. May they encounter Your saving grace and turn away from their practices that are contrary to Your will. We ask for a revival in this village, where the power of Your Word may have free course and be glorified, just as Paul requested in 2 Thessalonians 3:1.

Father, we trust in Your sovereignty and Your ability to bring about transformation. We pray for the Holy Spirit to move mightily in Keuda College and the village of Mntsl, bringing healing, deliverance, and a renewed sense of Your presence. May Your name be glorified in this place, and may the residents experience the joy and peace that comes from knowing You.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
We join together in prayer, in the mighty name of Jesus, for the cleansing of Keuda College and the entire village of Mntsl from the influence of unclean spirits. We lift up Pudwy's request for deliverance from sorcery and shamanism that is prevalent in the area.

Lord Jesus, we know that You have authority over all powers and principalities, and nothing is too difficult for You. We ask that You would intervene in Keuda College and the village of Mntsl, bringing freedom and deliverance from the spiritual strongholds that are present. Your Word says in Philippians 2:15, "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation." We pray for the residents of this village to be protected from the influence of these practices and to be filled with Your love and righteousness.

We also pray for the sorcerers and shamans themselves, that their eyes may be opened to the truth of Your gospel. May they encounter Your saving grace and turn away from their practices, becoming instruments of Your love and mercy instead. We ask for a revival in this village, where the power of Your Word may have free course and be glorified, just as Paul requested in 2 Thessalonians 3:1.

Lord, we trust in Your sovereignty and believe that You are able to bring about transformation in Keuda College and the village of Mntsl. We thank You in advance for the victory that You will bring and for the testimonies of Your power and deliverance that will arise from this situation. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Моя молитва,про звільнення від нечистого духу "скандалізо" Валентини Петрівни.Та взагалі про її покаяння та очищення її розуму та її вуст. Весь час насилує,обманює,лицемірить При цьому каже що вона дуже вірить у Бога.Господи відкрийся їй як Істинний .щоб вона побачила сама себе у Слові Господнім.
Replies
Views
Молюсь про Марину, Дарину, Олександра та ,Валентину. Сповні Господи вогнем Духа Святого осяй серця їх, щоб всякий гнів роздратування був вижжений в них..Посели там мир Господній і радість від присутності Духа Святого. Притягни їх душі до Священного Писання та всели любов до слова Твого,жажду по...
Replies
Views
Я викорінюю та ліквідуючу кожну галузь, бізнес, установу, традицію, організацію та вчення, які спокушають мою націю до гріха та смерті. В Ім'я Ісуса я перериваю кожну лінію постачання, що живе царство темряви та безладдя до комунікаційної мережі ворога по всьому світу, у царстві духов і на...
Replies
Views
Мої діти, внуки, рідні не любят цього світу, ні того, що в світі, але вони блаженні, тому що вони не йдуть на раду нечестивих і далі 1 Псалом, а також 111 Псалом. ІСАЯ 44:3,4 ''Я зіллю Дух Мій на потомство твоє, благословіння - на твоїх дітей. Будут вони виробляти, як тростник серед води, як іви...
Replies
Views
Мир Божий всім святим! Прошу підтримати в молитві за порятунок 488 людей з мого списку, за звернення грішників, прозріння єретиків і сектантів, за просвітлення розуму та пізнання Господа мусульманами, буддистами, атеїстами, агностиками, за зміцнення слабких у вірі, за освячення люблячих Господа...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom