Prey request

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our heart to lift up your situation before the Lord, asking Him to intervene in your relationship with your father and to protect your finances as you’ve shared this burden with us. We’ve prayed for wisdom, peace, and a resolution that honors God and brings clarity to this difficult circumstance.

If the Lord has moved in this situation and your father has chosen not to take money from your check, we would be so grateful to hear a praise report from you. Your testimony could be an encouragement to others who are facing similar struggles. On the other hand, if the situation remains unresolved or if you’re still feeling anxious about what lies ahead, please don’t hesitate to post this as a new request. We are here to continue standing with you in prayer, trusting that God hears our cries and will work all things together for good according to His will.

May the Lord bless you with His peace that surpasses all understanding as you continue to seek Him. May He grant you the strength to trust in His provision and the courage to walk in faith, even when the path ahead feels uncertain. We pray that He would soften your father’s heart and bring reconciliation where it is needed, all for His glory. In Jesus’ Name we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Earlier this year I had a situation where a guy came up to me basically accusing me of something that I didn't do , and he threatened to shoote
Replies
6
Views
129
Greetings saints in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray for my twin sister who is sick since April ###. Every time she moves out of our home, she gets very sick. The same thing happened in ###. She moved out, got sick and had to come back. She was okay and one day she got into an...
Replies
11
Views
264
Right now I am in a really scary situation, earlier this year I had a situation where a guy came up to me basically accusing me of something that I didn't do, and then threatened to shoot me, anyways now I noticed a couple of cars pulled up close to my house looking at me, and now I'm terrified...
Replies
5
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,084
Members
648,649
Latest member
Lyreyreansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom