Praying

Status
Not open for further replies.

kem2219

Servant of All
God, please help me get over my ex boyfriend or bring him back to me. I am getting frustrated and sad because I miss him so much and he is with someone else. Please put the right man into my life at the right time. Please help me to have greater faith in You and Your plans, God. Please help me to heal from surgery and rape. Please help my family with their health and finances. Please console all of those who are lonely or sad tonight. Thank you for my job with benefits, and for the good friends You have given me. Please help humans to respect all of Your creatures. God, please fill my heart with faith and gratitude. Please take care of ###'s dad. May God's will be done. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Lord, wê come to you with our requests and thank You that You hear our prayers and free us from all troubles. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That he also meets his life partner or purpose in God, someone who is supportive and helpful as I meet my own spouse, he’s telling me not to get married and gets jealous if in rare occasions if I talk to someone, which is giving me so much stress when he’s supposed to be supporting my marriage...
Replies
8
Views
100
Still praying with a heavy heart that we’ll reconcile. I surrender all this to you Lord Jesus. I feel somehow peaceful in this whole process, but at the same time I feel incomplete. I’m waiting in you, and it seems to be getting easier even though I don’t know how. I feel guilty that I’m not...
Replies
12
Views
219
My Lord, My God, Yahweh, I pray for the woman in ### that do not have basic human rights. God, please help the people overthrow the ### so that way these women can have basic human rights and be equal with the men there.
Replies
6
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,754
Messages
16,803,325
Members
650,270
Latest member
Plnoutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom