Praying For Healing, Family, Relationship, Protection, Wisdom, Salvation

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannah1sam2

Humble Servant
Father God. Thank you for today!!!

Father God, You know what's going on...what will go on better than anyone...I'm asking for YOUR guidance...thank you.

Father God, please heal me in every area...physically, psychologically, emotionally...especially the things that should not be in me and also things that are making me feel weak. Please take away anything that is affecting my health to be healthy.

Please guide me spiritually to be a victorious Christian, following your commands and celebrating life. Father, really, YOU are what I really need...thank you.

I ask again now...Please, Please Please heal my physical health...You are the only one who really knows me and really can heal me and really know how. Please Father Daddy God...I need YOU. Please bless me with good health. Thank you.

In terms of relationship issues and salvation issues, please guide, protect and bless me, also, please pray for ### and my family members ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ### to accept You as God and their personal Lord Saviour.

Father, you know, love and care about me, thank you. Father, thank you for Your love. Please lead, guide and protect me. If you want me and ### or ### to be together as a couple, then please lead us into that direction but if not, please help me to learn to love each of them and lead me to meeting the best spouse that you have in plan for me if it's in your plan.

Father, thank you for letting me know You...otherwise I will be marching in life totally lost. I'm sooooo sorry for complaining and not always listening to you. Daddy God, please forgive me. Please bless me. Please bless everyone in the ### family.

Thank you that ### told me he went to church and I pray that both ### & ###, ### and ### will become Christians. Please send the Holy Spirit to save all of us.

Lord Jesus, I pray for my life to serve YOU and if in Your will to have a future spouse that he is a strong devoted Christ follower strongly loves You first, then me and we can serve You and love your people together. If You think it's good for me, please bless me.

Christ God, I'm praying for ### to find a permanent job and praying for ###, ###, ### to each individually finds Jesus then a godly spouse and a good job.

Again, please bless everyone in the ### family with Your peace, wisdom, hope, joy and love. Thank you. In Christ' name I pray, amen.
 
Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine (Isaiah 43:1).
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus thank you for this new month. I pray this month that You will bless my family with Your peace, joy, restoration, healing and abundant of Your favor. The kind that surpasses all understanding. Fill us with the Holy Spirit. Father my heart is heavy, and I plead the precious blood of...
Replies
11
Views
152
Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord, I ask for complete restoration and fellowship for my family and for...
Replies
12
Views
268
Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord, I ask for complete restoration, respect, gratefulness and fellowship...
Replies
11
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,409
Messages
16,799,560
Members
649,919
Latest member
Maleulnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom