praying and standing and believing for another chance with ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter lcolteryahn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lcolteryahn

Guest
praying and standing and believing for another chance with my son's dad. If there are other girls he would not be interested in them anymore and give me a chance and want us back as a family. Love him and miss and now for him to have good feelings towards us and to miss and want us back. A family situation with him.

When we go to Vegas in the summer I will need a job, my son if he desires employment will get hired too that it will be easy job hunt favor with God and with man, a place to stay rent free or the dad let us stay with him...would be great! everything to come together. and be fun and my son and his dad to have fun and him to do things with us and take me out rekindle the fire, try it again, give me another chance, hope to have more children with him as well...no one else.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in heaven I thankyou for all your goodness, faithfulness and love. I pray Lord that you hear my heart cry abba father as I cry and call on your name Jesus. My heart hurts knowing I cannot undo the mistake I made, that I really want to keep my job. I'm so sorry. Please see my heart. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
168
Please pray for ### as he has trial dec 8 in a serious matter praying he is given a second chance to return to his family that he is shown mercy during his time of trial a second chance at life to make things right praying that he is safe from harm while currently incarcerated and that he’s able...
Replies
10
Views
342
My friend ### is facing trouble in jail. I'm just asking that he may be forgiven for his past mistakes, that he may be given another chance to be with his family again, that he remains safe while incarcerated no matter the outcome. Praying that he finds Jesus, praying that he doesn’t lose hope...
Replies
9
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,445
Members
648,040
Latest member
Phraimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom