Prayer's

God, I am thankful I can pray for others. Yahweh, I pray for ###, she is having dizzy spells caused by her veins in her legs, and I pray she will stop seeing ghosts, it is scaring her, and I pray she will be able to sleep. Yahweh, I pray for ###, I pray her heart is back to normal. Yahweh, I pray for ###, I pray gets a job with his old boss. Yahweh, I pray he will go to work everyday and when he gets off of work, buy his beer, and drive to our home, and then when he is at home, he can drink. Yahweh, I pray for ###, he has acid reflux, and he has started medication, and I pray it helps his stomach digest properly. Yahweh, I pray for ### Jr., he is my best friend, and I pray he and his girlfriend ### are doing good, and his granddaughter has earaches and she had tubes put in her ears and I pray she will be normal. Yajweh, I prayed on here for ###, her boyfriend took her off of her medication. Yahweh, I pray to be myself, no one can't get mad, if I'm being myself and leaving other's alone. Yahweh, I pray for ###, I pray he will get married and have a baby with the one he loves. Yahweh, I pray for those on here, whatever your prayers are and whatever you are asking, I pray your prayers are answered. Yahweh, I pray for my relationship, my friendship, with you, God, Jesus, Yaushua, it is very strong, overflowing with faith, goodies, truth, love, light, peace, joy, laughter, strength, courage, advice. God, and Yahweh, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my fur baby who is a Frenchie. Her name is ###. She is ### years old and is having a very invasive surgery on Wednesday, ###. She has gone through a few surgeries for a mammary tumor that was removed twice. She developed a ### hernia shortly after the second surgery. We ask that...
Replies
9
Views
399
Break the ungodly soul ties that bind my daughter and this young man, and restore Your daughter’s self-worth. Let her see herself as You see her: fearfully and wonderfully made, with a purpose anointed by You. Father, frustrate every plot of the enemy to divide our family. Let the schemes of...
Replies
8
Views
194
Please pray for quick and complet healing from bilateral pneumona for my friend, who already has compromised lungs.
Replies
8
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom