Prayers to overcome sexual sin

Thank you for the prayers. It is working. The temptations for this have declined and I feel I have God's back on this.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Sexual abuse and harassment and theft I need a prayer for to remove other s from the house and also stop harassing and a prayer for protection
Replies
10
Views
123
I speak to you on here who are bound by sexual sin. You have given a place to the Devil by your sin, and thus there are foul unclean spirits that are oppressing, and tormenting you. I have good news though. Jesus "spoiled principalities, and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over...
Replies
5
Views
174
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heavy heart, confessing my struggles with **masturbation, lust, sexual immorality, and repeated sinful habits**. Lord, I admit that I have given in to temptation and allowed these behaviors to control me. I am weary of falling into the same patterns...
Replies
7
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom