Prayers Please, Thank You And God Bless!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tarmaine
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tarmaine

Guest
I would appreciate prayers for my unborn child. I have a history of loss, I lost my first at ### weeks pregnant and my third at ### weeks pregnant, I am now about ### weeks and my beta test came back low so they are sending me for another tomorrow to see if it's doubling or not. We want another baby very badly and I have been praying very hard that this one will be ok. Thank You for your prayers God Bless you!
 
Lord protect this baby in ###'s womb. Let this baby be healthy and be totally healthy and vibrant in the womb and at childbirth and all through he or she's life. Put a hedge of protection around ### and this baby in her womb. Thanks LORD, in Jesus's name, amen. I know all is well ### GOD is protecting you and your baby. Please do not think of bad that happened in the past with pregnancies, focus on how GOD LOVES YOU AND IS BLESSING YOU, ###.
 
Dear Lord,

Please help ### and provide the couple with this child all healthy and happy. Fill their lives with happiness and laughter of the little going-to-be born child.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
God cares about you and your unborn baby. The prayers of the righteous will not go unheard or unanswered, just bow your head and start thanking and praising God for all of His blessings to you.
 
God our loving Father, thanks for all the blessings we have enjoyed through your kindness. We humbly come before you asking for some for this mom, please protect her and her unborn baby. Only you is our hope for this moment, may you will grant our pleas. Please Lord, have mercy. Praying in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. God has heard Your prayers. He will honor your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

BEHOLD, CHILDREN ARE A HERITAGE FROM THE LORD, THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB IS A REWARD.

Psalm 127:3

Have mercy upon her - remember her and bless her with a sweet child Lord!Father, forgive her iniquities and break whatever curses are hindering this blessing in her life. Grant her, good health. So help her, my father, and turn her sorrows into joy. Honour her Lord by granting her a child for Your name's glory. I expect a miracle from Your mighty hand and I thank You for answering our prayers. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m in a center of back to back storms. Financial, health, employment and housing. I like many people have experienced the unscrupulous and cunning deeds of people who don’t care if they lie and cheat to get ahead. . I *KNOW* that I’m not perfect. However, I like to deal with people in...
Replies
8
Views
394
Sincere payers that my driver drives safely & gets home safely. Sincere prayers God keeps me safe. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
128
Urgent Please please continue to pray for my GI track and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. And please pray the Lord will heal my skin rash infection problem on my leg and...
Replies
6
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom