Prayers For Feb 10-###

Status
Not open for further replies.

angiepamela1502

Disciple of Prayer
Prayers for my husband ### ### ### that that we may afford his bail and get him out right now it's ### dollars we are needing help bad
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm not sure what's missing but I havnt felt the same since I got a text yesterday from an ex from my early twenties. I'm ###. I deleted it but prayers no soul ties or anything affected God fixes if it's that or something, or someone else. I feel kind of empty, numbness. No feelings emotionally...
Replies
8
Views
132
🤺Protect Our Little Ones, Jesus, with Angels, Lk 17:2, Matt 18:10, Ps 91:11-16, Know Holy Scriptures from Their Youth, 2 Tim 3:15, Your Love 1 Jn 4:10, Angelic Protection Ps 91:11-16... 🏔️"He will stand and shepherd His flock in the strength of the LORD, in the majestic Name of the LORD His...
Replies
11
Views
161
🤺Protect Our Little Ones, Jesus, with Angels, Lk 17:2, Matt 18:10, Know Holy Scriptures from Their Youth 2 Tim 3:15, Your Love 1 Jn 4:10, Angelic Protection Ps 91:11-16... 🏔️"He will stand and shepherd His flock in the strength of the LORD, in the majestic Name of the LORD His God. And they...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom