Prayers for Discernment - Lord, I am wondering ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am wondering what is God doing to cause the delay and the sin of the government which is causing toil of the people of ### in terms of jobs. Pray that those companies who are discriminating against ### and favor foreigners will be bankrupt or defunct due to the ### as these companies wanted to...
Replies
11
Views
413
Hey everyone, in my old life before Christ I was friends with lots of people and then I had to cut people out for a while because I needed healing from trauma that was served to me. I want prayers for reconciliation with all of these people that I had to avoid for about ### years. Jesus healed...
Replies
7
Views
369
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,107
Members
648,264
Latest member
Kiyreanmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom