Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter roberts1979
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roberts1979

Guest
Father, I thank you for another day that I can give you thanks and praise... Father, help to be of good courage and faithfulness to you... shaped me into the person that you want, oh God, so that I might live a life that is pleasing to you... thank God for everyone who'd pray for me and with me... bless each and everyone today... Father, as I continue to take this journey, I ask for you to be my guide, my light, my shield.... The devil is lashing out, but in the dark... I hold on, knowing you'll save me from the enemy... Lord, I'll never lose faith... even as Abraham, I'll wait patiently and faithfully. It's hard and sometimes seems hopeless... but I know I will be delivered... thank you, Jesus... I pray for everyone this morning that's fighting a battle... that seems so hopeless, keep the faith and know that God is BIGGER than any problems... amen.
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including Me, Myself, and I. Save and deliver my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

AMEN
 
Praise God Father I ask that You would continue to bless ###, and keep ### every in Your will as is their desire. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Roberts1979,

I pray that the Lord will come in His mighty power to remove every obstacle in your way on their path in Jesus name. I speak to every mountain in their life to be leveled and hills become low, in Jesus name. I cast down every argument, every imagination and every high things that exalts itself against the knowledge of God in their life bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ Jesus. Every plan of Satan be destroyed in Jesus name, for the plan of God to be established and fulfilled and the Glory of God be revealed. Let the peace of God that surpasses all understanding guard your heart and mind through the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. We ask in the name of Jesus and we believe that you received in Jesus name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I thank you praise you for everything n..Forgive for all my sins. Increase my faith Lord I believe help my unbelief. Lord Jesus it is ### again I need you oh I need you Jesus everyday of my life through all times. Lord Jesus provide blessings as I'll battle this ### ### bill I I...
Replies
7
Views
102
Prayer Warriors for clarification I am actively seeking employment .I am a lady therefore you may want to address me as a sister.Maybe my prayers are not perfect to you but my Heavenly Father knows what I I am asking and praying for..I will continue to ask and with my faith they will be...
Replies
8
Views
69
Heavenly Father, This morning, I come before You with a humble and hopeful heart. You know every burden I carry and every financial obligation that weighs on my mind. Sometimes I feel worried and my heart feels heavy, but I choose to trust in You. Lord, please open doors that no one can shut...
Replies
13
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom