My brothers dog passed away while he was on vacation. He has many mental illnesses including ### and ### and will come home to find out. It was his only friend. He’s prone to ### and is usually a big stressor on our family. I’m worried he’s going to try to hurt himself, and I’m worried that my...
Hello all, I'd like to ask for your prayers once again! I start my first day of my new job, on-boarding and training, tomorrow, and I'm really nervous, and I have terrible social anxiety! I've been praying for a job for a long time now, and God has blessed me with one, so I'm really worried that...
Good day prayer partners, I do hope everyone of you here is doing as well as can be and holding unto the strength of God because without him we are nothing. I need your prayer for my mother ###, my sisters ### and ###, my brothers ###, ### and ###. My sister in law ###, my neice ### and my...