Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

gascav

Servant of All
dear Lord I thank you for this studying session today, it has been going rather well and I am in my comfort zone. yet dear Lord, fatigue has started settling in and it is trying to drive me away from the task ahead of me which more important than ever, to get back on track with my academics, father i ask for re-energizing, fill me with energy and freshness to complete the remaining part of my study activity. lord I intend to complete this part somewhere else. help regulate my body conditions so that I may be able to withstand this until it is ### am then i can listen to a sermo, pray and go to sleep. i pray this in Jesus Name. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My university exam for one paper is on ###. It's a difficult subject for me. I need prayers for this exam preparation and exam. Also, pray to open my mind to learn and concentrate on this exam and also need prayers for completing my other academic subjects which is already very delayed...
Replies
8
Views
150
I would like to ask for prayer for tomorrow and the time ahead at my workplace:Please pray that things will go well at my workplace. Pray that I will feel safe and calm, experience God's favor, and be given tasks that I can manage.Also pray that my relationships with my boss and my coworkers...
Replies
9
Views
159
Heavenly Father, I commit before You every academic application, admission process and educational opportunity that You have allowed me to pursue. I thank You for every door You have opened and for every opportunity that lies ahead. I specifically pray over the application currently under review...
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom