Prayer To Get Out Of Jail

  • Thread starter Thread starter mamopeli@yahoo.com
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mamopeli@yahoo.com

Guest
please pray for my younger brother ### who has just been arrested of stealing. He is in jail and has HIV/Aids. I am afraid he will not be ok. Pray that God forgive him and he should come home. In Jesus name.
 
Please tell him to pray this:

Dear Lord, I pray that you will not remember the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions. Please think of me according to Your mercy and for Your goodness' sake, O LORD. Lord I turn from all of those sins that I committed and I ask for Your help in washing the memory and thoughts of that sin completely from my mind. Please restore me to faithful obedience to Your Word, and fill me with Your Holy Spirit anew, so that I may keep Your commands all the days of my life." (Based on Psalm 25:7)

in your powerful name I pray you Jesus amen
 
Dear Father God Almighty.... Please help ### find You. Please put people in his life to help him see your greatness and how much you have loved him since you stitched him together in his mother's womb. Please father God may he be filled with your Holy Spirit. Please may this experience bring glory to you Almighty God. Please give ###'s sibling who posted this request peace... In Jesus's Name... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a man that got out of jail. His girlfriend that is a drug dealer took him out from jail with bail money she gets from drug dealing. She picks up drugs from ###, ### and drives clients in a van then takes the drugs to the ###. Him being in jail was keeping him sober. Pray for...
Replies
10
Views
214
### ### I pray to Jesus that he lets my son out of jail because he was the one that always work took care of the kids and the house his wife stay at home he started getting mental issues was acting different his wife family went to see her out side of her door my son felt attacked bye them and...
Replies
7
Views
212
Please pray I don't get arrested or jail I have not done anything. I'm being set up. Please pray these people will get found out and fired and arrested themselves and destroyed and stopped now. They are bad people.
Replies
7
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,227
Messages
16,797,306
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom