Prayer to bless my business

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for the vision You have placed in me. Bring the right people, skills, partnerships, and opportunities to build a successful team. Give us unity, wisdom, integrity, discipline, creativity, and excellence. Grant our leadership breakthrough and help every team member...
Replies
12
Views
73
Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
183
Life in I start my business urgently my business anointing makes it specifically in my Business the alphabetical game is over it is over now… I get a great guy hearts desires dreams come true air of mine staysszz a life I love I get to see my family online and in person if they want to have...
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,598
Members
649,687
Latest member
Twtaroitor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom