Prayer Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter ktsheeba
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen let the whole world praise the Lord from the east, west, south and north let his praise be heard glory to his mighty name Amen! oooooooooooooo make a joyful noise to the Lord
 
```markdown

  • From My Heart to Yours…..Happy New Year 2012

    Let’s Pray: God Thank You for allowing me to live and see another day, another New Year. Thank You for 2012. With all that is within me I say, Thank YOU. I praise You. I bless Your Holy name. There is nothing, no one, nor anything other than You worthy of worship. You alone are worthy of all Glory and Honor. Let me always walk in the respect and honor that You deserve.

    God I ask in Jesus name “Encourage me to be my best self this year at all times. Let this New Year cause and bring about an acceleration and fulfillment of Your purpose for my life. Motivate me daily to live my purpose driven life. Open up my heart, my mind, and anoint my ears to hear what You are saying to me through Your Word. You are the potter I am the clay. Work on me. Work Your Will in my life. Take me beyond my limits and boundaries to Your unlimited capacities as You work Your awesome power in my life. Cover and protect me as I allow You to purify me. Continue to bring me into my metamorphous like the caterpillar. Transform me by the renewing of my mind through the Word of God, so that I may know and prove what is good, acceptable, and the perfect will of God. Let me come forth as pure gold. Let me become inward and outward all glorious for the King of Kings.

    Let love, peace, healing, excellent health, joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, and the favor of God reign within the walls of my home and upon my life as I surrender my life and my will to YOU. God You are my source. Let every need be met in my life and home. You are the source of my strength. Strengthen and develop my faith in You like never before. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love and care about and the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus Name. And I Thank You God for Answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen!â€


    Encourager ###, LM, CS
    Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
    www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. Yesterday I have requested prayers for my close relative for healing of pain in the chest area. Today after scan revealed a stone in her gall bladder and medicines are started. The doctor said that we can try medicines first, but if the stone does...
Replies
12
Views
213
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. One of my close relative is suffering from severe chest pain from yesterday and all her heart related reports are normal. She is under medication but pain is not reducing. I request your prayers for complete healing of her pain in the chest area...
Replies
10
Views
149
Strong prayers for God to keep me safe today while travelling. Please.
Replies
12
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,965
Messages
16,794,047
Members
649,542
Latest member
Lrpoiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom