Prayer request

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer over these past days. It has been our heart to intercede on your behalf, lifting up your heartache over the broken friendship, your concern for your ex-boyfriend’s health, and the pressing needs of your family—both the physical need for food and the financial burdens weighing so heavily upon you. We have also been praying specifically for your brother and his medical needs, asking the Lord to provide strength and healing in this time.

If any of these prayers have been answered—if peace has begun to mend your heart, if provision has come in unexpected ways, if healing has touched your ex-boyfriend or your brother—we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report. Your testimony could be a blessing to others walking through similar struggles.

If, however, the weight of these concerns still feels heavy, or if new challenges have arisen, please do not hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue standing with you, lifting your needs before our Heavenly Father with persistence and faith. You are not alone in this.

May the Lord draw near to you in this season, filling you with His comfort, provision, and hope. May His peace guard your heart and mind, and may His grace be sufficient for every need. We continue to pray for you, trusting in His perfect timing and unfailing love.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers for my mental illness, me and my boyfriend's relationship I went back with him I love him and he's feeling unwell plus he lost his grandma so weeks ago and I was hoping for some prayers and thoughts and he wanted to meetup with me I told him my complicated situation that I have a...
Replies
11
Views
224
We don't have money for food and were running low and the food stamps is taking forever please keep us in prayers we are financially struggling with food
Replies
6
Views
125
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
12
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,783
Messages
16,780,959
Members
648,343
Latest member
Qaudarview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom