Prayer request I ask for prayers for the challenges I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Prayer request

I ask for prayers for the challenges I faces at work. I work with people with mental/physical impairment and have targets to achieve. It causes me concerns to rush these people, and as a result, I have not been meeting my targets. If my targets are not met, I cannot be approved.

Please pray that God will present me wisdom and discernment to make the right decisions, to enable me to meet and surpass my targets and to be approved.

Thanks
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

may i ask for prayers for my family. caring for my ### through ongoing health concerns has left me emotionally exhausted and fearful. please pray for their complete healing and for me to have peace of mind, wisdom and renewed strength each day. thank you so much
Replies
10
Views
185
I’d like to ask for prayers for my son. He’s still young and has been having ongoing gastrointestinal issues. His school is starting soon, I’ve been feeling worried about how it might affect him too. Please pray for his healing, strength, and protection. I also pray that he’ll be able to enjoy...
Replies
7
Views
127
Lord Please Stop these sick people from damaging my home any further and help to find this person’s invite to a home for some reason GPS had me going in circles, couldn’t find this Bible study, this is all in God’s hands. Protect us Lord with your right, Godly, you want to work in my home these...
Replies
10
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom