Prayer Request For My Work Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeline

Beloved of All
Lord, I pray for Your Holy Spirit to protect me in my work situation which is to some extent abusive and unpleasant and to bring me the Grace of a solution. In Jesus Name. amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my work situation, my ### is stressing me out.
Replies
8
Views
267
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I would be grateful for your prayers regarding a difficult work situation that I have been enduring for several years. A few years ago, after my mother passed away, my boss pressured me to sell the house she left behind. While he saw it as an opportunity to...
Replies
6
Views
119
I just posted this: "Please pray for me as I have training for a possible new job today. Training will be for two days and then I believe we're supposed to be able to start earning and working on a third day. I have heard some not so good things about this job such as that it involves cold...
Replies
9
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom