Prayer Of Surrender To The Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

praise77

Beloved Servant
Dear LORD JESUS,

I humbled myself broken before your throne of a Grace. Please forgive of my sins, past failures, & my mistakes. I am not perfect LORD JESUS YOU the are Only One Who Lived A Perfect Life On Earth. Thank You for the Cross and on the Third Day You Rose From the Tomb. LORD JESUS I SURRENDER TO YOU: my life, soul, mind, the air I breathe, my will, my future, LORD JESUS YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING!!! LORD JESUS make me the person you want me to be and not what the world wants me to be. LORD JESUS LET YOUR WILL BE DONE IN MY LIFE, AND NOT MY WILL!!! I FULLY SURRENDER TO YOU LORD JESUS 110%!!!!!!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, good evening. Please help me pray for my self. I feel pity for myself, I feel pity for my relationship. My mind is full, my heart feel heavy in the past weeks. It's Because of what my ### said to me. Please Help me pray for an answer. Help me pray that God will give me sign. And Right now...
Replies
12
Views
254
Still praying for my wife. I just wish the Holy Spirit comes into her heart and heals her. I love her so much, and this separation is hurting me
Replies
11
Views
184
Heavenly Father, I confess that all I am is by Your grace. Grant that my words may be free from harshness and filled with kindness. My end is no longer far off; it waits quietly before me. I surrender every grudge that no longer matters. I will set in order what remains to be set in order. Teach...
Replies
7
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,072
Messages
16,807,008
Members
650,522
Latest member
Pioshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom