Prayer is a way to open communication with You ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayer is a way to open communication with You and God.

Prayer is an outpouring of the heart

and a way to experience the presence

of Jesus. It is a refuge for times when

you’re troubled, a peaceful pause

in a hectic day—an adventure of living

more intimately with God through

His grace.

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Praying for everyone to have a PEACEFUL night! I want each one to be happy. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please open communication between me and my girl friend, ###. I love her and miss her. Please open her heart that she my reach out to me soon via a text or phone call. I pray that you will answer my prayer that I will hear from her soon. In Jesus name, amen ### 7-16-###
Replies
9
Views
277
Dear Lord Jesus, My wish and prayer is for my ### to tell his family how serious we are, moving forward to live together. Lord please grant him the wisdom to share about our plans of marriage and a home together. He mentions it all the time and I hope he can tell his family and siblings that...
Replies
8
Views
252
Heavenly father I come before you today in the glorious name of Jesus asking for your help lord with the lines of communication between me and ###, lord you have given me the strength to reach out to her today and I thank you for that I hope now that communication will remain open between us and...
Replies
9
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom