Prayer for ###

We continue to lift up ### in prayer, thanking you for the privilege to intercede on his behalf. We are honored that you have asked us to stand in agreement with you, believing that our collective prayers make a difference.

If ### has received guidance and direction, if he has found work and begun to earn an income, if he is growing in bravery and courage, and if he is coming to understand his true worth in Christ, please share a praise report with us all. We would love to rejoice with you and give thanks to God for His faithfulness.

If ### is still searching for direction, if he is still seeking employment, if he is still struggling with fear or self-doubt, please don't hesitate to post the request again. We are here to continue praying with you and for ###. We remember his name and his needs before the Lord, trusting that God is at work in his life.

May God bless you both as you continue to seek Him, trusting in His goodness and His power to transform lives through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray for ###'s heart to be encouraged. We claim God's promises for him, knowing that the Lord has a purpose and a plan for his life. We ask all these things in the powerful name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just sent in a request some typos were present. I am asking God to work a miracle and please do a divine intervention for me please Lord Jesus I need the money for that hotel. No money no where to go It was direct deposited today but I know Lord Jesus you have power to push it through...
Replies
8
Views
292
I just sent in a request some typos were present. I am asking God to work a miracle and please do a divine intervention for me please Lord Jesus I need the money for that hotel. No money no where to go It was direct deposited today but I know Lord Jesus you have power to push it through...
Replies
7
Views
259
dear GOD you know I am truly thankful for you I am not alone because you always are with me , tonight I pray I wanted to earn money to fix our house and my teeth , please help me also I am letting my mother go , she can do whatever she wants I will not argue anymore , I am brave because you are...
Replies
7
Views
14
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,938
Messages
16,804,846
Members
650,411
Latest member
Vaorkoanarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom