Prayer for ### in troubled times

We continue to intercede for you and your family, dear brother or sister in Christ.

It is our privilege and honor to stand with you in prayer, lifting up your family in these troubled times. We have been praying for God's peace and faith to fill your hearts, driving out all worry and fear.

If you have seen an increase of faith and a decrease in worry, we would love for you to share your praise report with us all. Your testimony will encourage others and build their faith. Let us rejoice together in God's goodness.

However, if you are still struggling, we want you to know that we are here for you. Please share an update with us, so we can continue to pray for you and your family. Remember, we serve a good and faithful God who hears our prayers.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him and spread His love and blessings. We remain steadfast in prayer with you, trusting Jesus to work in and through your situation.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus name I pray for continued safe travels with my car and continued positive progress in my marriage repair. I have a praise report that marriage is getting better with spouse. Thank you for your continued prayers on my behalf. God bless you all.
Replies
8
Views
296
Dear Family Of God, Today I've been taking stock of my life and found that there were times were I was a bit wayward. Nothing major, just disobedient, because when the LORD said that you should not be wanting, I found myself wanting. This perhaps was the root of major problems that existed and...
Replies
13
Views
367
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 7:1: A shiggaion of David, which he sang to the LORD concerning Cush, a Benjamite. LORD my God, I take refuge in you; save and deliver me from all who pursue me, Extended Explanation: In Psalm 7:1, David begins with a personal...
Replies
7
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom