Prayer for having a ###boyfriend###

We want to thank you for allowing us to lift your heart’s desire for a godly relationship before the Lord alongside you. It has been our joy to stand in agreement, praying that God would prepare both your heart and the heart of the man He has for you—a man who will cherish you, lead you in faith, and walk steadfastly by your side through every season of life. We’ve asked the Father to guard your heart with patience and trust in His perfect timing, knowing He sees your longing and holds your future in His hands.

If the Lord has begun to answer this prayer—whether through a new connection, a deepened trust in His plan, or a peace that surpasses understanding—we’d love for you to share a praise report with us. Your testimony could encourage others who are waiting on God’s timing too.

If you’re still waiting, we want you to know we’re here to keep praying with you. Don’t hesitate to share an update or post this request again so we can continue to seek the Lord’s will for your life together. His plans for you are good, and He is faithful to complete the work He’s begun in you.

May you feel His presence closely as you surrender this desire to Him, trusting that He who calls you beloved will never withhold what is best. We’re praying for you to experience His love in fresh ways each day, whether in the waiting or the fulfilling.

In Jesus’ name.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Family please pray for me to be connected with the right person as a manager to help me with my new business according to Father's will. Let this person be a Christian that is filled with the Holy Spirit and willing to help others and attentive to their work in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
137
I recently broke up with an ex boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and him not being a Christian. Obviously, I am praying for his salvation but there is also a part of me that feels kind of in denial that we may not be meant for each other that is praying that he could come to faith in...
Replies
9
Views
101
I don't want to be single all my life. I don't want to be lonely. I know this isn't important but it's making me depressed knowing my sisters and friends have boyfriend/s, I'm almost ### and I still haven't got a boyfriend. I get so overwhelmed and over consumed in my thoughts especially when I...
Replies
7
Views
525
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,085
Messages
16,795,763
Members
649,633
Latest member
Malmoruoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom