Prayer For God's Protection And Provision

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunny

Humble Prayer Warrior
Would you please pray on behalf of my husband & I? We live in the South and in the next few days we are facing a forecasted major winter storm with the temperatures in the 30s & 20s, freezing rain and a possibility of losing power due to fallen trees and power lines. Also water & sewer pipes in our house are in danger of freezing or breaking. We don't have a power generator or can buy one, can't really afford staying in a hotel (especially with our cats) and are quite anxious about the prospects of being in a freezing cold house without running water or bathroom availability. We need God's provision and protection as well as His peace that surpasses all understanding. Ideally we would hope for the best scenario of all those bad things not materializing and the Lord's sparing us from an additional trial on top of our everyday financial woes. Please join us in lifting up our needs before the throne of the Almighty and Merciful God.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for God to protect my bro ###, who is undergoing... facing, dental surgery, fallen from bike yesterday. Pray for successful surgery.
Replies
12
Views
246
I am in a place of deep pain, facing intense discrimination and racism simply because of where I was born. I have lost faith in humanity, since just because of my race I have been misjudged and treated unjustly. Please pray for God's protection and justice over my life.
Replies
12
Views
271
I request prayers that God and His Angels guide me, protect me, and provide for me for all my needs and for all of my practice’s needs. I ask that God grants me Grace that I may trust in Him and in His provision for my life and for my practice. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,083
Messages
16,807,105
Members
650,529
Latest member
Scualnain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom