Prayer for Forgiveness and Restoration

Im praying that there be a restoration and that you have healing and peace Lord I just pray for both of them to forgive each other and for them to have restoration in marriage. Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I gave into temptation and sinned? I’m not sure if masturbation is a sin to be honest, but I did not focus on things of God. I don’t want this to separate me from God even further. I really want to start getting closer with God and I want Him to love me and bless and guide me...
Replies
9
Views
582
I confess I watched female x rated stuff today twice and I'm a female. Please pray for forgiveness and any curses as a result of this is broken. That I can find love as soon as possible. That the spirit of rejection, discouragement and grief is broken off me in Jesus Name to feel, see and hear...
Replies
7
Views
306
Please pray that the man I dearly love may come back to me and marry me.
Replies
11
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom