Prayer For Favour

  • Thread starter Thread starter jamesy123
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesy123

Guest
Hello,

Please pray for my friend. He is going to the bank tomorrow to return some money he took as part of a loan. It’s one day overdue. It was a public holiday today or else he would have returned the money on time. He needs favour.

Thank You for your prayers and may God answer your prayers.
 
Lord in Jesus name speak favor upon ### and let all go well. go before Him Lord in Jesus name...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having to go through an unfair transfer posting. The boss at the top management seems to keep finding faults at me for reasons best known to him. I have always performed and worked hard and God is the witness to all that and whatever is happening to me on a year to year basis is definitely...
Replies
12
Views
235
I've been pretty stressed lately and my mental and physical health is at risk right now, the team I'm in is so toxic, and overtime, underpaid, dealing with toxic co-workers. And since I'm a junior, it's a lot for me; they are legit mocking us, never satisfied with our work, and there's casual...
Replies
9
Views
218
By God's grace I've gotten a job last year during July and successfully finished the training session, now into real work...I was really really sick during the starting of the actual job so I was not able to relocate to the given project location and I think the senior managers were pissed about...
Replies
7
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom