Prayer for family crisis

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

God has sent many miracles. I went to a sale at the mission and because there were no boots in my grandchildren's size. I said I had been praying all night to get their size and then I would just wait because they were still bringing more items out to the floor. This person that I talked to actually went and bought my grandchildren brand new boots, and they're the good kind that are good till 30 below, that's exactly how cold it is in Canada now. Also, my daughter needed money for groceries and before I even prayed, somebody offered her $200 to clean their house. I prayed for a sofa because our sofa was so old and it was hurting our back, and somebody gave me a brand new sofa that they bought in the fall and didn't like, and it's perfect, and this person never gives things away. We offered to pay, but it was a Christmas present. God has been so good over the years right now. I thank him for blessings. I do need a special prayer answered. I'm going to post it again. I'm trying to not think any negative thoughts. I know God has got this. I had a very difficult week with a financial situation and a sickness that is stubbornly holding on. It seems everything I'm saying and doing is wrong. Certain members of my family and I'm getting hollered at because the stress is making me forget things that I should know, and the stress is making people short-tempered. Please God help me have a better day today, resolve all these situations that I prayed for. I believe.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, our house divided. Peace and prosperity. ### Amen
Replies
10
Views
222
Please pray for my daughter ### and her family for peace and a financial breakthrough and for their neighbours to stop interfering with them
Replies
12
Views
447
Dear God, today I place in your presence the lives of my family and loved ones so that you may bless them. But I pray especially for my beloved ###, you know her struggles and worries, please send her Your Holy Spirit and guide her in her plans and decisions, soften her heart, give her peace...
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,788
Messages
16,803,563
Members
650,301
Latest member
Quotmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom