Prayer For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
We need your prayer support! Satan attacks the relationship between me and my brother ###! Lord make us and confirmed to be in unity and unanimity - me and my brother ###. May the Lord strengthen and build the Kingdom of God in our relationship forever! May God make us to stick together as true brothers. Let us pray the relationship between me and my brother ### to be exactly what the Lord desires. Let us pray God to seal this relationship forever with Christ's blood! Let us pray this building to be lasting, real and God's glory! God is with you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you root out my brother off of the life and events of me and my son, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which my brother is being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2...
Replies
9
Views
155
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you root my brother out of this household where we live, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Close all doors for him to remain living here in this house Lord Jesus, standing on Matthew 17:20. Lord Jesus I ask that you cause a...
Replies
10
Views
178
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you tie the hands of the devil working thru my brother, my mom, and my dad, standing on Revelations 12:11. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me and my son free of all generational chains in relation to my brother, my mom...
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom