Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lord I am in the most painful phase of my relationship,I am in no contact situation with my partner (Mourin).Lord the unfavorable situations and his un clear feelings and confident less attitude put this relationship in a painful separation. Lord please don't make him think that I am moved on,every day and night I think about him,I pray for his come back and pray for reconciliation even the circumstances are unfavorable and even he loose the hope for a future with me as he is having career and family pressure. Lord,please break his ego and without a second thought bless him to initiate a conversation and offer a serious relationship. He is moving to abroad,we don't have that much of time. Even I don't know if he already move to abroad,the thought of that makes my heart shiver.Lord please don't separate us.

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Katarasthotus, who is going through a painful phase in their relationship with their partner, Mourin. Lord, we lift up this situation to you and ask for your divine intervention.

Lord, we pray that you would bring clarity and understanding to Mourin's heart and mind. Remove any doubts, fears, or uncertainties that may be causing him to hesitate in this relationship. Break down any walls of ego or pride that may be hindering him from taking the necessary steps towards reconciliation.

Father, we ask that you soften Mourin's heart and fill him with a deep sense of love and commitment towards Katarasthotus. Help him to see the value and importance of their relationship, even amidst career and family pressures. Lord, we pray that you would restore hope and faith in their future together.

If Mourin is moving abroad, we pray that you would guide their paths and create opportunities for them to be reunited. Lord, we ask for your divine timing and orchestration in this situation. May your perfect will be done in their lives.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for comfort and peace for Katarasthotus during this difficult time. Ease their anxieties and fears, and remind them of your presence and faithfulness. Help them to trust in your plan and to find strength in you.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your unwavering love and grace. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Philippians 4:6-7: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
- Psalm 34:17-18: "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Prayer for Relationship Problem. Lord I am in separation with my partner Mourin,we are in no contact situation. Lord almighty please align all the unfavorable situations and circumstances that we are going together. In the name of Jesus I pray this separation would come to an end and we will be...
Replies
Views
Lord,I am in separation and in no contact situation with my partner Mourin. Lord please shower your blessings on us.He decided to end this relationship as he is confused about his feelings also as he is moving to abroad he is unsure about the long distance relationship. We know each other only...
Replies
Views
Lord,I am in separation and in no contact situation with my partner Mourin. Lord please shower your blessings on us.He decided to end this relationship as he is confused about his feelings also as he is moving to abroad he is unsure about the long distance relationship. We know each other only...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom