Prayer Burden

  • Thread starter Thread starter rmoore1021
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rmoore1021

Guest
Lord Jesus, each day, thousands of people you love die without hope…many without ever hearing Your lovely name! Give me, and the rest of Your people, a sense of urgency for finishing the task You gave us so long ago! I repent of my complacency and discomfort! Please fill me with renewed earnestness and determination to witness and to teach others how to live godly, holy lives.
 
Lord I agree on ### that your word has not reached millions of people, Lord give us the Grace to Spread the Gospel to the unreached millions, We pray in JESUS Name that we take some time in Lives to share your Gospel, We are praying in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recently, I have been overwhelmed by various pressures in life, especially financial stress. My mother-in-law is suffering from dementia and is unable to care for herself, so we have to hire a caregiver to look after her. My own mother has had a stroke and has also been diagnosed with cancer. My...
Replies
8
Views
211
Please pray that God can carry my burden and settle my debt, in Jesus name I pray, Amen
Replies
8
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom