Prayer Against Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

Servant of All
Father I pray you will deliver me from the failure of this world, from those who seek our ruin trying to cause things to go wrong all day, from those who believe that we owe them honor and our success in their hands, father I pray you will deliver us from failure and from the world's honor, from the failures of any human deliver us Lord, Father I pray our success will be as you will and in the hands of your Grace, Father I pray you will lift up those in need of protection and those in need of justice and render onto those what is due, Father deliver me from the families associated with my evil family members who seek my ruin, father deliver me from the idiocracy of the pretend Christians who lived carnal and conformed to this world and the institutes of this world, from the conformity of ### institutions and the conformity of military institutions, in Jesus Name Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been withdrawn from school today. I pray it is reversed in every spirit of failure, carryover, low CGPA reversed.
Replies
10
Views
769
I have been dealing with shame since I was little. I grew up with my mother, aunt, brother and sister and all of them has brought so much shame into my life both unknowingly and knowing. We were poor and my aunt used to beg on the streets for money. I used to see her and people would talk about...
Replies
9
Views
306
Father in the name of Jesus, I lift my husband before You. I honor You as the God who created him, formed him, and called him for purpose. You are the Potter, he is the clay. Shape him into the man You envisioned before time began. I thank You that before he was formed in the womb, You knew him...
Replies
6
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom