pray with me for a little puppy ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I did something not thinking right I give my girl Chihuahua puppy away to a girl I ### it's been ### months my heart is breaking and can't stop crying I just ask her last night could I trade her another puppy so I can get ### back she said NO please pray that they will have a change of heart...
Replies
10
Views
348
Dear friends, I’m asking for prayers for ###, a sweet 9-week-old black lab puppy who went missing two days ago around 1 PM in the ### / ### area in Florida. ### was on a walk with the owner’s boyfriend in the early afternoon, who came back without him. He is very young, fragile, and has a...
Replies
7
Views
242
Bringing this need to you on behalf of a mom who is trying her best to protect her little girl. That her mother has solutions she feels there are none because the court is backing up her ex con father lives in another state and has relatives there that have a record of child SA abuse. The courts...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,722
Messages
16,780,129
Members
648,269
Latest member
Snoedorainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom