Pray that the lord will taken away from ###

Lothrond

Disciple of Prayer
Pray that the Lord will take away from me this stubborn spirit.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A lot has been taken away from me through abuse and fraud. I can’t get it back emotional, physical and spiritual health are gone. Father do you see my struggles? Human “help” l systems have failed so I don’t see a way out of the distress!!! I’m at a crossroad and tired of wicked people winning...
Replies
8
Views
272
Hello everyone, my fiance was recently kidnapped and taken from me… I don’t know where she is… I’ve been trying to find her but nobody is telling me anything… please send prayers… I miss my ###………
Replies
9
Views
347
I will move away from this website as it is so judgemental.
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,290
Messages
16,809,546
Members
650,703
Latest member
Dortoehold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom