pray that I get the car I found and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

missy35

Servant of All
pray that I get the car I found and my ### pays for it I need a car for work the kids and when we move together
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To perform the job, they beat the other bids. The other ones are too busy and praying that they can do it quickly please Jesus. Thank you for all your prayers. Prayers this person works out that’s very kind gentle and lower costs compared to the others Lord. Go bless amen
Replies
11
Views
185
Hi, my name is ###. I am putting a request to get a car soon. I work like 40 minutes from my house and have been getting Ubers for the last 5 months. It’s really expensive. I haven’t gotten a full paycheck since then and never have extra money anymore. Please Lord, bless me with a car 🙏🏼😢 so I...
Replies
7
Views
261
I love the way he checks up on me, listens to me very well, wants to know everything about me a lot, checks up on me, texts me a lot, and he made me laugh so hard because he is so hilarious. He is an extremely respected man, and tells the truth all the way as long as God watches over him. He...
Replies
5
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom