Pray that God will send a buyer for our ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumzie

Humble Servant of All
Pray that God will send a buyer for our property very soon as we are in financial troubles as well as our family issues. God knows our circumstances so just keep me and my family in your prayers... Thank you so very much and God bless each and every one of you... In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We are trying to move, and we have had several eyes on our house but need to find a buyer for our home. Please help me pray that we get an offer on our house quickly so we can buy the house we want. I am praying specifically to hear “congratulations, you are moving!”
Replies
9
Views
300
Dear Lord we pray in your Holy name Lord Jesus and you have told us that if we do this that our prayers would be answered, so I make this request if it's in the Father's will and that he ultimately would be glorified in this sale. Thank you Lord. Amen
Replies
9
Views
112
Have purchased a new home and the buyer backed out of the purchase of my existing home. Don’t want too lose our ### money or the new home but need to sell my existing home to be able to close on our new home. Please pray to send a qualified buyer and make the sale quick and fair so I don’t lose...
Replies
10
Views
386
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,212
Messages
16,797,165
Members
649,769
Latest member
Ryver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom