pray that ### and I are in a blessed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

missy35

Servant of All
pray that ### and I are in a blessed union together very soon. We love each other. My children need a godly man and ### is. pray that we are under one roof very soon and I have the inner peace to wait for ### to finish up his job and personal business
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET MY DREAMS VOME TRUE AIR FOR CAREERS IN MY LIFE BLESSED WAY TO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED IN MY DREAM COME TRUE CAREERS. I CAN STILL GREATLY BE HAPPY TAKING CARE OF MYSELF FROM THIS JOB AND OTHERS ALWAYS I CAN DO GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATIONS IN A GREAT ORDERLY FASHION IM NOT TO SLOW...
Replies
9
Views
143
Life in i get the stuff I need for my new studio slash office to look fabulous free or cheap greatly for the pets inside and out umbrellas and flooring countertops solar lights garden rocks that glow ✨️ and angels to help me build the plumbing put the solar up for air conditioning toilet shower...
Replies
8
Views
84
I speak life my Wi-Fi is blessed 😇 my Xfinity is blessed the payment arrangement goes thru for the ### now for my Venmo account So I don’t bounce tmrw GREATLYY..It always comes out at the end of month..Also my Wi-Fi works in my new domain I can either get a line put in free or splicer my box...
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom