Pray ### stop lying n stealing from ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak decrees, declare command into Existence 💯 FOLD No more BIND UP SATAN secret agents of SATAN Start with ### his secret agents of Satan then the Government Then ### & ### I think u come in as ### thats EVIL im so disappointed in my past friends Iam wow leave my ### alone we haven’t done...
Replies
5
Views
242
I speak command create decree declare demand into existence 💯 Fold no more stealing from me & God Almighty period forevermore or giving me a headache. I’m done with it every day I have a headache then ### is slamming doors. I just want to chill it’s negativity coming from my daughter’s boyfriend...
Replies
7
Views
233
Good morning, prayer request members, I have a very urgent request, I desperately want to pray for is for my best friend. So my best friend is going through so much since February 14th, 2025 which was his birthday and he came back to my house late Monday night after few days after his birthday...
Replies
11
Views
748
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom